20071106

miss songwriter's goddamn emo

I think my day sucked so bad. I need booze. I don't wna stay sober anymore. I just need my booze.. )`: Why did I let it get to me again....

I'm so god damn wrecked beyond the emo wreck.....

I wrote.. and I wrote........ Just to drown all my thoughts...

Drugs;
Learnt to built her defense wall up high
No matter how hard she tried
Tore her walls down just to let you in
Took for granted, and everything got lost..

Trying to run away from this bottomless pit
Following her every step, backing up she falls back
Bruised she coated her canvas in crimson blood
Death whispers like a deadly sin
So overwhelming, they deafen her ears..
She could die now, she don't care how
Only if everything could come to halt now..

Singing at the top, she burst her lungs
So you could listen this last love smyphony's tune written for you
Hearing every sound ear in and out
Hear them reveberate in your only soul

All these carved memories deep inside her heart
Only to keep you here
Couldn't stay, you had to go
Bottles and overdose, you're her bitter drug
A morbid addiction so hard to kill

In her time, she wants to tear you apart
All she needed now is that lethal shot
And stop her clock
Good night you, her sweetest love of all......


Popped the pills.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home